NCDRC Certified Mediator
Greg Johnson is a North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission Certified Superior Court Mediator. He is a 1995 graduate of Mississippi College School of Law, and holds an undergraduate degree in Business Management from Mississippi State University. Prior to coming to North Carolina in 2005, Greg was a private practice attorney focusing on catastrophic personal injury cases, pharmaceutical/drug litigation, insurance bad faith claims and other consumer related cases in both state and federal court.
Following 20 years experience as a trial attorney, Greg is now focusing a portion of his practice to helping resolve conflict out of court through independent prelitigation mediation and negotiation, and providing pretrial mediation services as a mediator.
Greg has more than two decades of mediation experience and has been very successful in assisting clients to resolve conflicts at the mediation stage through negotiation.
67 Charlotte St.
Asheville, NC 28801
Paralegals: Debbie Donnelly and Gigi Teague
- North Carolina, 2005
- Mississippi, 1996 (inactive)
- Hon. Lamar Pickard, Circuit Court, District 22, Copiah, Claiborne & Jefferson Counties, Mississippi, 1996
- Madison County Economic Development Board, Past Vice President
- Community Housing Coalition of Madison County, Former Board Member
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- ABCCM Veterans Restoration Quarters, Volunteer
- Volunteer Missionary, Colombia, South America
- AV Preeminent Peer Rated Lawyer by Martindale Hubbell since 2017
- Certified Superior Court Mediator, North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- 28th Judicial District Bar
- Born in Jackson, Mississippi
- Married since 1996, father of 3
- Little League Baseball Coach, hiker, golfer
- Consumer Protection Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation & Title Repair
- Foreclosure Defense
- Construction Litigation
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
Conflict Resolution Practice
- Mediation Services
- Prelitigation Evaluation and Conflict Resolution
- Contract & Dispute Avoidance Negotiation