Tiffany F. Yates
Tiffany Yates is an Asheville native, whose practice centers around civil litigation, including will caveats, homeowner’s associations rights and responsibilities, and property disputes. Tiffany has practiced in North Carolina District Court, North Carolina Superior Court, special proceedings before the Clerk of Court, and the North Carolina Court of Appeals.
Tiffany lives in West Asheville with her dog. In her free time, Tiffany enjoys volunteering, musical endeavors, and exploring.
- University of North Carolina at Asheville, B.A.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D.
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina State Courts
- Cherokee Tribal Court
- United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
- North Carolina Bar Association, Litigation Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section, Member
- Volunteer with Legal Aid of North Carolina